The Heath Family Trust
Welcome to The Heath Family Trust Supply Service. On this page, you can find all the information you may need about joining our Trust’s staff bank.
The Heath Family is centred on raising standards of achievement and aspirations for all students to the highest standard across the Merseyside and Cheshire area.
The Heath Family (NW) has a wealth of experience to benefit schools in their quest for excellence.
Our partnership is a local strategy designed to increase choice and diversity in education encompassing innovative approaches to curriculum, teaching, learning, leadership and management.
About The Trust
The Heath Family Trust operates across the North West of England, with nine primary and secondary academies in Halton, Knowsley and Sefton.
We are part of a local strategy to increase choice and diversity in education encompassing innovative approaches to curriculum, teaching and learning, leadership and management.
We place an emphasis on talent management, developing leaders and enhanced professional development for all staff.
- Visibility of all day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent roles across The Heath Family Trust
- Weekly Pay
- Optional contribution into a Pension Scheme via The Pension’s People (PAE)
- 24-hour self-booking portal
- Online app to accept/reject bookings, view Pay Slips and work history
- The opportunity to gain further experience/work across a wide variety of schools
- A supportive and dedicated partnership team on-hand every day
- A suite of 22 fully funded, nationally recognised, distance learning courses and accredited Level 2 qualifications available with The Supply Register.
- We recognise that everyone is of equal worth and has a valuable contribution to make
- We work collaboratively, sharing good ideas and best practice.
- We are always concerned about our own health and safety and that of others.
- We seek ways always to remain positive, enthusiastic and optimistic about our work and to promote all that we do well within our local community.
- We recognise staff and students as individual learners whom we shall support to develop high levels of skill and understanding and to keep abreast of leading-edge practice.
- We consider the welfare of students to be paramount.
- Achieve high expectations
- Understand and celebrate the diversity of their community.
- Develop resilience and a love of learning.
- Take an important role in being a positive impact on their community.
- feel safe and secure
Our Staff will:
- Dedicate themselves to achieving the best outcomes for all students.
- Have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities and be accountable for their impact.
- Develop their skills and knowledge in pursuit of the highest standards.
- Work together to develop outstanding practice.
- Be committed to lifelong learning.
- Deploy their resources to secure the best value and high outcomes for students.
- Adopt robust ways of tracking the progress of students.
- Be committed to achieving sustainable improvement.
- Set high expectations for learning and expect all students to achieve challenging targets.
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students.
£110 — £160 per Day
£120 — £189 per Day
£70 — £85 per Day
£70 — £80 per Day
£120 — £189 per Day
£120 — £189 per Day
Bridgewater ParkRuncorn, WA7 2LWPrimary
Daresbury Primary SchoolWarrington, WA4 4AJPrimary
Halsnead PrimaryPrescot, L35 3TXPrimary
Litherland HighLiverpool, L21 0DBSecondary
Litherland Moss PrimaryLiverpool, L21 7NWPrimary
Palace Fields PrimaryRuncorn, WA7 2QWPrimary
The Heath SchoolRuncorn, WA7 4SYSecondary
The Prescot SchoolMerseyside, L34 3NBSecondary
Preferred Supplier List
Where our staff bank is unable to meet all of our cover requirements, we work with a preferred supplier list (PSL) of agencies to meet our day-to-day, short and long term cover needs. We currently have 18 agencies on our PSL.
If you are seeking a supply role and would like to consider the opportunities at the Heath Family Trust, you should either contact our Trust Supply Service Team on 0151 314 0960 or email@example.com, click Join Our Bank at the top of this page to begin the registration process or contact any of the PSL agencies.
For agencies interested in working with the Trust as a preferred supplier, please visit here and register to access documentation once published.
Axcis EducationWarrington | Special Educational Needshttps://www.eyears.co.uk
Bespoke EducationLiverpool | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
CERLiverpool | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Cheshire Teaching Agency (CTA)Crewe | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Choice TeachersLiverpool | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Connex EducationLiverpool & Warrington | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Eden Brown EducationManchester & Liverpool | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
EdStaffCheshire | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
EYears LimitedManchester & Liverpool | Early Years
GSL EducationManchester | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Integra PeopleWarrington | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
MCG EducationCrewe | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Milk EducationLiverpool | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Monarch EducationBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
PIP EducationLiverpool | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Red Apple EducationLiverpool | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
The Education Specialists (TES)Liverpool | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Tradewind RecruitmentLiverpool | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Get in Touch
Continuing Professional Development
The Heath Family Trust prides itself on being able to deliver a high-quality learning experience to all our supply talent bank members across a wide range of subjects.
Our partnership with The Supply Register enables candidates and employees of our schools to access a suite of 22 fully funded, nationally recognised, distance learning courses and accredited Level 2 qualifications.
Looking for a course, you will find all of them here!