Christ the King Catholic Collegiate
Welcome to Christ the King Catholic Collegiate Supply Service page where you can find all the information you may need to know about our Trust’s staff bank.
Christ the King Catholic Collegiate (CtKCC) was formed in April 2014, and founded on the Gospel values of love, faith and service to others. Our family of Catholic schools is committed to working together to provide the highest quality of Catholic education in the communities they serve.
We believe that all of our children and young people have the right to an excellent, exciting and enjoyable education in a positive, disciplined and caring environment. We are committed to providing distinctive, strong, sustainable Catholic education based on Jesus’ words “I have come that they may have life in all its fullness” John 10:10. Every child is challenged to be the best person they can be, to reach their full academic potential and to realise their dreams. We offer wider educational opportunities for all our children and young people to achieve and excel throughout their educational life.
Theresa Madden, Senior Executive Leader/CEO
About The Trust
The family of six Catholic schools is committed to working together to provide the highest quality of Catholic education in the communities they serve. Their mission statement, ‘Together as one community with Christ at the Centre’ is a commitment, evident in all they do.
- Visibility of all day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent roles across Christ the King Catholic Collegiate academies
- Weekly Pay
- Optional contribution into Government Pension Scheme via Pension Auto Enrolment (PAE)
- 24-hour self-booking portal/app
- Online app to accept/reject bookings, submit timesheets, view Pay Slips and work history
- The opportunity to gain further experience/work across a wide variety of schools
- A supportive and dedicated partnership team on-hand every day
- A suite of 22 fully funded, nationally recognised, distance learning courses and accredited level two qualifications available with The Supply Register.
As a Catholic Multi Academy Company they are true to the Gospel Values of:
- Service to others
Christ the King Catholic Collegiate is bound by the seven principles for public office:
- Ensuring consistently high standards of teaching and learning across CtKCC schools.
- Developing sustainable and distributed leadership at all levels across our schools.
- Implementing and enhancing coherent well-being support systems.
- Nurturing the spiritual development across all CtKCC schools.
- Implementing and enhancing effective, robust, and coherent systems of governance.
Our Lady & St. Werburgh's Catholic Primary SchoolNewcastle under Lyme, ST5 4AGPrimary
St. John Fisher Catholic CollegeNewcastle under Lyme, ST5 2SJSecondary
St. Mary’s Catholic Primary SchoolNewcastle under Lyme, ST5 2TAPrimary
St. Teresa's Catholic Primary SchoolStoke on Trent, ST4 6SPPrimary
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School Stoke on Trent, ST4 7DGPrimary
St. Wulstan’s Catholic Primary SchoolNewcastle under Lyme, ST5 0EFPrimary
Preferred Supplier List
Where our staff bank is unable to meet all our cover requirements, we work with a preferred supplier list (PSL) of agencies to meet our day-to-day, short and long-term cover needs.
If you are seeking a supply role and would like to consider the opportunities at Christ the King Catholic Collegiate, you should contact our Trust Supply Service Team on 0330 236 9244 or CTKCC@supplyregsiter.uk.
For agencies interested in working with the Trust as a preferred supplier, please visit here and register to access documentation once published.
Aspire PeopleBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Axcis EducationBirmingham | Special Educational Needs
Berry RecruitmentSt. Albans | School Support
Blue ArrowBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Coppersmith RecruitmentLondon | School Support
Cheshire Teaching Agency (CTA)Crewe | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
HumlyBirmingham | Early Years
Liquid PersonnelBroxbourne | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
LT SupportHemel Hempstead | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Magister Education RecruitmentBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Monarch EducationNottingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Now EducationBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Prospero TeachingBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Smile EducationCannock | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Staffordshire Supply TeachersStoke-on-Trent | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Trust Hire RecruitmentSurrey | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Get in Touch
Continuing Professional Development
Wave Multi Academy Trust prides itself on being able to deliver a high-quality learning experience to all supply talent bank members across a wide range of subjects.
At The Supply Register, we are partnered with The National College to provide candidates with hundreds of online courses that meet statutory training requirements. With access to videos, webinars, lesson plans, policy examples and TED talks, you can learn in the best way that suits you.