Role: Primary Teacher
School: Ruskington Chestnut Street CofE Primary
Rate of Pay: £105 – £140 per day
Contract type: Temporary, Part time, Adhoc
The Supply Register are delighted to be working in partnership with the LAAT (Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust). We are proud of the relationship we hold with the trust and provide staffing for short, medium & long term vacancies.
We are currently looking for a Primary Teacher to work at the Ruskington Chestnut Street CofE Primary school. We welcome ECT & experienced teachers to work at the School, but you must be committed and passionate about Primary School education.
About the School:
The Ruskington Chestnut Street CofE Primary School joined LAAT on 1st September 2016 and the school encourages a community where everyone is equally valued. At the school, high standards and expectations are set for each and every one whether pupils, staff or Governors in every aspect of school life. It encourages children to become independent, self-reliant and responsible members of this and the wider community.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check on the update service
You will be expected to:
- Follow school policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
If this sounds like an opportuntiy you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
The Supply Register is the Managed Service Provider for the LAAT.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.