£24000 - £42000 per annum
Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
Are you a KS2 looking for a new challenge?
The Supply Register is currently working with a group of primary schools apart of the Dartmoor Multi-Academy trust who are seeking a Key Stage 2 Class teacher to join their talent bank
The ideal teacher must have experience within a primaryschool setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson. Excellent knowledge on how to research, plan and deliver group sessions/workshops with identified students on a range of subjects that may be hindering their learning.
The successful teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of teacher to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of KS2 teacher:
- Have experience teaching in KS2
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Teaching Qualification
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a KS2 teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Lucy Kennedy or on telephone 01785 472 481.
ks2, year 3, year 4, year 5, year 6