We would like to hear from you if you are seeking a career with an exceptional employer who can provide you with high levels of job satisfaction and the opportunity to showcase your skills and talents in a lively, fun and fast paced environment.
We pride ourselves on our staff retention and longevity of service, putting employees at the heart of our organisation and offering full training from day one.
Compliance Administrator (Staffordshire based)
Working as a part of highly motivated and experienced Compliance team, you will be an excellent team player.
We’re looking for someone with ambition and great ideas, as well as the ability to vet candidates in line with the APSCO Compliance+ Quality Mark and Company policy with 100% accuracy.
It’s a great team, a great location and most importantly, a great opportunity that will propel your career and earnings forward.
- Ensure suitable processes are set to meet and maintain the APSCo Compliance+ Quality Mark.
- Offer guidance and support in line with company policy and employment legislation, across the UK hub network.
- Data input and database maintenance
- General filing and administration
- Working closely with the Compliance team and Sales team to ensure relevant candidate are compliant
- To be a point of contact for external references
- Cross-sell all services to ensure candidate and client loyalty and encourage referrals
- Be responsible for ensuring relevant candidates are supplied to recruiting managers to fill outstanding vacancies.
- Provide data to payroll function for the correct administration of weekly payroll.
The Supply Register is one of the fastest growing education managed services providers across the UK. In exchange for your experience and commitment we offer you great benefits including above market base salaries.
This is a great place to come to work every day but getting away is important. We offer reduced hours for Operations teams in August and all half term school holidays. If you are up for the challenge and want to join a progressive, energetic and fast growing business please do get in touch.
Partnership Executive (South West)
The Supply Register partners with a number of schools, academies and recognised multi-academy trusts (MATs) to drive the attraction and selection of teachers, classroom and school support workers.
As part of a number of supply staffing remodelling projects, we are hiring a Partnership Executive with previous education recruitment and/or account management experience to join our fast paced and expanding business.
To be successful within this role you will have excellent communications skills and you must be able to display a fantastic level of customer services and professionalism.
In this role you will be expected to –
* Maintain regular telephone contact with partners and agencies to keep them fully informed on status of bookings,
* Book temporary staff into shifts via TSR-Hub and comply with SLA requirements of assigned contracts,
* Obtain partnership feedback and present action plans to improve on areas of concern,
* Ensure there is adequate candidate and/or panel agency coverage to meet partner’s demand for supply cover,
* Ensure all agreed actions have deadlines and are completed within agreed timescales,
* Manage and supply agency coverage reports to partners,
* Work with the fulfilment and support services department on fill rate and delivery of contracts,
* Identify and address out of panel spend (OOPS – agencies that are not registered with TSR) to bring non-compliant spend through the in-house software system TSR-Hub,
* Address any agency underperformance reported by relevant clients,
* Implement new TSR -Hub functionality and train on this where required.
About The Supply Register
We are The Supply Register (TSR), a UK leader of recruitment process outsourcing solutions for schools, academies and multi-academy trusts. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’re helping our growing number of partnership schools to better manage their supply cover needs and processes.
The Supply Register operates nationally to develop innovative solutions for supply staffing requirements. A partner with leading technology developers and the NASUWT – The Teachers’ Union, The Supply Register occupies a unique position in the market and can demonstrate the ability to deliver in-house and end-to-end total recruitment technology solutions to any size of education establishment.
* Previous education recruitment and/or account management experience,
* Experience or understanding of the supply staffing market,
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
* IT literate (particularly Microsoft Office: Excel; Powerpoint),
* Strong organisational, prioritisation skills and attention to detail,
* Articulate with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and relationships,
* Excellent time management,
* Attention to detail,
* Superb relationship building skills,
* Ability to work under pressure.