Staffordshire University Academies Trust
Welcome to the Staffordshire University Academies Trust Supply Service page where you can find all the information you may need to know about our Trust’s staff bank.
Staffordshire University Academies Trust believes that its academies should be at the heart of their communities; that education goes beyond the classroom and the school day, and that every person’s role within the Trust is to deliver outstanding provision so that maximum progress can be made.
We are committed to providing a stimulating, varied and broad education. Our academies offer a wide range of extra activities as well as aspiring to good and outstanding academic standards. We want our young people to leave our academies with ambition, an appetite for learning and the confidence to encounter the challenges and changes that will inevitably face them.
About The Trust
Staffordshire University Academies Trust consists of 20 academies across Staffordshire. Our Trust’s aspirations are reflected in the culture and ethos of the academies, in the way in which our communities are built upon sensitivity, tolerance and the appreciation of difference; at the heart of our work is the education of the young people in our care. There is a whole Trust ethos based on Rights, Respect and Responsibility.
- Visibility of all day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent roles across 19 Staffordshire University Academies Trust academies
- Weekly Pay
- Optional contribution into Government Pension Scheme via Pension Auto Enrolment (PAE)
- 24-hour self-booking portal/app
- Online app to accept/reject bookings, submit timesheets, view Pay Slips and work history
- The opportunity to gain further experience/work across a wide variety of schools
- A supportive and dedicated partnership team on-hand every day
- A suite of 22 fully funded, nationally recognised, distance learning courses and accredited level two qualifications available with The Supply Register.
Our vision is to achieve better outcomes for all of our young people by:
- raising standards of pupil progress by focussing on the core business of learning and teaching
- delivering a skills-based curriculum that is tailored to individual learning needs
- promoting the spiritual, moral, social, emotional and cultural development of every learner
- working together to maximise the power of mutual collaboration and support
- sharing resources, staff, areas of expertise and facilities to achieve economies of scale
- developing highly effective leadership at all levels and seeking to pool strategic capacity.
- Support our academies, staff and pupils in their journey to sustained outstanding performance through partnership, support and collaboration.
- Understand our communities in order to maximise our potential to raise aspirations and outcomes for our staff and pupils.
- Aspire to a sustainable future for our academies so that outstanding achievement and progress can be secured for generations of pupils.
- Train and support all staff so that they can be inspirational leaders and outstanding practitioners, within a planned framework of support for their well-being.
We aspire to a sustainable future for our academies so that outstanding achievement and progress can be secured for generations of pupils. We train and support all staff so that they can be inspirational leaders and outstanding practitioners, within a planned framework of support for their well-being.
£97 — £143 per Day
West Midlands, Wolverhampton
£65 — £75 per Day
West Midlands, Sutton Coldfield
£98 — £140 per Day
West Midlands, Wolverhampton
£96 — £115 per Day
All Saints CofE Primary SchoolStafford, ST17 0SDPrimary
All Saints CofE AcademyUttoxeter, ST14 5HTPrimary
Boney Hay Primary AcademyBurntwood, WS7 2PFPrimary
Charnwood Primary AcademyLichfield, WS13 7PHPrimary
Church Eaton Primary SchoolStafford, ST20 0AGPrimary
Dove CofE AcademyUttoxeter, ST14 5NWPrimary
Horton St Michael's CofE First SchoolLeek, ST13 8RUPrimary
John Wheeldon Primary AcademyStafford, ST16 3LXPrimary
Littleton Green Community SchoolCannock, WS12 4UDPrimary
Moorgate Primary AcademyTamworth, B79 7ELPrimary
Perton Primary AcademyWolverhampton, WV6 7PSPrimary
St Augustine's CofE AcademyAshbourne, DE6 5BYPrimary
St Edward's CofE AcademyLeek, ST13 7HPPrimary
St Leonard's CofE First SchoolStafford, ST18 9AGPrimary
St Luke's CofE AcademyStoke-on-Trent, ST9 9EBPrimary
St Peter's CofE AcademyStoke-on-Trent, ST10 4AWPrimary
St Paul's CofE First SchoolWolverhampton, WV9 5ADPrimary
Staffordshire University AcademyCannock, WS12 4JHSecondary
Tynsel Parkes Primary AcademyUttoxeter, ST14 7HEPrimary
Preferred Supplier List
Where our staff bank is unable to meet all our cover requirements, we work with a preferred supplier list (PSL) of agencies to meet our day-to-day, short and long-term cover needs.
If you are seeking a supply role and would like to consider the opportunities at Staffordshire University Academy Trust, you should contact our Trust Supply Service Team on 01782 438 968 or email@example.com.
For agencies interested in working with the Trust as a preferred supplier, please visit here and register to access documentation once published.
Aspire PeopleBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Axcis EducationBirmingham | Special Educational Needs
Cheshire Teaching Agency (CTA)Crewe | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Eden Brown EducationDerby | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
EYearsBirmingham | Early Years
Flourish EducationBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Monarch EducationBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Now EducationBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Prospero TeachingBirmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Smile EducationCannock, Birmingham | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Staffordshire Supply TeachersStoke-on-Trent | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Step TeachersNational | Supply | Temporary | Permanent
Get in Touch
Continuing Professional Development
Staffordshire University Academies Trust prides itself on being able to deliver a high-quality learning experience to all our supply talent bank members across a wide range of subjects.
Our partnership with The Supply Register enables candidates and employees of our schools to access a suite of 22 fully funded, nationally recognised, distance learning courses and accredited Level 2 qualifications.
Looking for a course, you will find all of them here!