November start – Long term Yr 2 position in Palace Fields, Runcorn
As a managed service provider for the Heath Family Trust we support the whole trust with their requirements. This includes daily supply, short term cover, long term cover, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a teacher to secure a long term position with a lovely year 2 class with one of the great primary schools (Palace Fields) within the trust, this is an immediate start for the right candidate. This will be a long term position for the whole academic year and with further possibilities from then on. This is an excellent opportunity for an NQT to get their first full year of teaching under way or for an excellent passionate teaching looking to secure a long term position.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
- Have Primary qualified teaching status
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
- Free DBS if required
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register