Year 6 Teacher required
Paxton Primary School, Gipsy Hill Federation
Paid to Scale
The Supply Register is currently working in partnership with Paxton Primary School in Gipsy Hill to find an experienced and dedicated Year 6 Teacher to join their team from September 2023.
Paxton is an inclusive and vibrant school, located at the heart of the local community. They value and celebrate their local ties, building strong partnerships with all stakeholders. Striving for the highest standards, they work to maintain a shared ethos of (ARC) achievement, respectfulness and caring, amongst the pupils, parents and staff.
- Plan and lead insightful, varied and inclusive lessons
- Liaise with support staff regarding students who need additional support
- Track student progress and adjust any targets as needed
- Provide students with feedback regarding their progress
- Ensure pupil safety both inside and outside of the classroom
- Previous experience as a qualified teacher is essential
- Must hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 references and cover the last 2 years of employment
- Free CPD
- Dedicated consultant to inform you of available roles
- Exclusive access to multiple Academy trusts in London
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this role please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!!