Year 4 Teacher Required
Ark Burlington Danes Academy- White City
Full time, Long-term role
Ark Burlington Danes Academy is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Year 4 Teacher to join their team.
You will be instrumental in the academies mission to provide every student a great education and real choices in life, regardless of their background. A passionate practitioner, you will deliver high-quality, rigorous lessons that drive achievement and inspire a love of learning that extends beyond the classroom.
- Set high expectations so that all students are inspired, motivated, and challenged to reach their full potential, and in doing so meet their progress and attainment targets
- Plan and teach well-structured, differentiated lessons that are aligned to the agreed curriculum and cultivate every student’s intellectual curiosity
- Use data to inform teaching and learning, identify areas for intervention and provide feedback to students, staff, and families in order to promote progress and outcomes
- Manage behaviour effectively to create a safe, respectful, and nurturing environment so that students can focus on learning
- Work collaboratively with both school and network colleagues as a committed team member, building successful, high performing teams
- Participate actively throughout the network, by attending relevant meetings, and, as appropriate, delivering network-wide training and initiatives
- Work with colleagues, students, and families to develop a strong school community
- Actively promote the safety and welfare of the schools children and young people
- Ensure compliance with Arks data protection rules and procedures
- Liaise with colleagues and external contacts at all levels of seniority with confidence, tact and diplomacy
- Work with Ark Central and other academies in the Ark network, to establish good practice throughout the network, offering support where required
- Must hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Proof of Right to Work for the UK
- An Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 professional references
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!