Year 1 Teacher Required
November 1st until the End of Academic Year
Full Time – Long Term
£98 to £143.10 per day (increased pay rates post 12 weeks)
The Supply Register are proud to be working in partnership with a great Primary School (part of the Staffordshire University Academies Trust) who are currently looking for a Year 1 teacher to join them after half term on a full time basis until the end of the academic year. The school is located in Cannock, south Staffordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply for a specific position which is full time, long term until the end of academic year. This particular position is suitable for both newly qualified and experienced teachers. If you are a Year 1 or Key Stage 1 Teacher, we would love to speak with you today to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
By joining The Supply Registers talent pool you will also be the first to hear of any positions for a number academies and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
- Have experience teaching within a school or Newly qualified
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experienced within Key Stage 1
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have a DBS on the Update Service or willing to apply for one through TSR
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified School Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tim Howarth via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/