Part time & Full time
Short term & Long term
The Supply Register are working in partnership with The L.E.A.D Academy Trust.
- Rainbow Forge Primary
We are recruiting candidates to join our candidate bank to work in the trust schools across Sheffield.
If you are looking for work within a school setting then we would love to hear from you.
Why supply teaching?
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a variety of schools
- A flexible approach for a better work/life balance
- You are in control of the days you want to work
- Opportunities to work on longer term contract
- Access to an experienced team of recruiters who will match your skillset to roles within our schools
In order to be suitable for this position you will:
- Be passionate about teaching
- Hold the legal right to work in the UK
- Hold QTS
- Experience working across EYFS to Y6
- Have up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Be Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Have experience with Challenging behaviours
To find out more:
Call 0114 4890960 or email email@example.com
Why choose The Supply Register?
- We work in partnership with Multi academy trusts and all their partner schools – The schools only work with ourselves
- A prompt and swift registration process to ensure you are out working ASAP
- Award-Winning Recruitment Service Provider of the Year 2021 at the Education Investor Awards.
- Access to a variety of CPD