Full time ASAP IN Sheffield S12
The Supply Register are recruiting a Teacher to support year 5/6 students with sats intervention from ASAP to May. This is 4/5 days a week during term time, depending on your availability.
If you are looking for work within a school setting then we would love to hear from you.
Why supply teaching?
- A flexible approach for a better work/life balance
- You are in control of the days you want to work
- Opportunities to work on longer term contract
- Access to an experienced team of recruiters who will match your skillset to roles within our schools
In order to be suitable for this position you will:
- Be passionate about teaching
- Hold the legal right to work in the UK
- Hold QTS
- Experience working across EYFS to Y6
- Have up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Be Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
To find out more:
Call 0114 4890960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose The Supply Register?
- We work in partnership with Multi academy trusts and all their partner schools – The schools only work with ourselves
- A prompt and swift registration process to ensure you are out working ASAP
- Award-Winning Recruitment Service Provider of the Year 2021 at the Education Investor Awards.
- Access to a variety of CPD