The Heath Family Trust Staff Bank – Teachers and TAs
£70 - £170 per day
The Heath Family Trust announced their partnership with The Supply Register commencing in September 2019. This is an exciting time for the Trust and due to the continued success of the partnership, The Supply Register is seeking academic and non-academic education professionals to join their Supply Cover Staff Bank.
Positions available include:
- Supply Teachers (Primary, Secondary)
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching assistants and LSA’s
- Assessors and Verifiers
The Trust values
- We recognise that everyone is of equal worth and has a valuable contribution to make
- We work collaboratively, sharing good ideas and best practice.
- We are concerned at all times for our own health and safety and that of others.
- We seek ways always to remain positive, enthusiastic and optimistic about our work and to promote all that we do well within our local community.
- We recognise staff and students as individual learners whom we shall support to develop high levels of skill and understanding and to keep abreast of leading-edge practice.
- We consider the welfare of students to be paramount.
Successful applicants will:
· Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
· Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
· Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a
· Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
· Have experience of working within a team.
· High-quality training and support
· Access to a range of CPD courses
· Opportunities to work across several schools
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.