Tuesday – Friday
Start Sept 21 until Christmas 2021
Heritage High School
The Supply Register are delighted to be appointed as a dedicated service provider for The Two Counties Trust for all supply requirements across their academies.
We are currently recruiting for a teacher of textiles to work at Heritage High School on a long term basis from Sept 21 up to Christmas 21. The role will be working Tuesday – Friday weekly.
The role will also include teaching of DT & Food Tech along with textiles.
Heritage High School is a thriving 11-16 comprehensive school in the heart of the community. The school are an ever growing school and are increasingly the school of choice for the local community.
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting.
- Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
- Have experience of working within a team
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.
To apply please submit your CV or call 0114 4890960 to speak with our dedicated secondary consultant Danielle.