Teaching Assistants Urgently Required
Staffordshire University Academy Trust
Are you looking to make a real difference by supporting secondary students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in Staffordshire or the surrounding areas?
The Supply Register currently work in partnership with The Staffordshire University Academy Trust schools are looking to recruit experienced and qualified Teaching Assistants (Level 2 qualification minimum) for day to day support and short/long term roles.
Responsibilities of a Secondary Teaching Assistant:
• Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson.
• Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
• Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
• Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
• Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed.
By Joining the trusts bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated consultants about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
Their Primary Academies Inculde:
St Edwards C.E Academy – Cheddleton
Perton Primary Academy – Wolverhampton
Moorgate Primary Academy – Tamworth
John Wheeldon Primary Academy – Stafford
Littleton Green Community School – Cannock
Tynsel Parkes C.E Primary Academy – Uttoxeter
Boney Hay Primary Academy – Burntwood
St Peters C.E Academy – Alton
All Saints CE Academy – Denstone
St Augustines C.E Academy – Ashbourne
Charnwood Primary Academy – Litchfield
St Lukes CE Academy – Endon
Horton St Michaels First School – Leek
Dove CE Academy – Uttoxeter
All Saints CE Primary School – Stafford
St Paul CE (VC) First School – Coven
St Leonards CofE First School – Stafford
Little Ashton Primary Academy – Sutton Colfield
Their Secondary Location
Staffordshire University Academy – Stafford
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.