The Supply Register are recruiting!
Teaching Assistants – To start after Easter (Monday 17th April)
Availability: 5x morning with two full days (Wednesday and Thursday)
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
Salary: £80 – £95 per day
Are you looking to make a real difference by supporting students in a classroom setting?
Are you looking to help inspire the next generation?
The Supply register are proud to be working as a managed service provide on behalf of Staffordshire University Multi Academy Trust. Our partnership school is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic to support SEND pupils 5x mornings per week, as well as supporting whole class teaching on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. The role is initially for one half term, with the potential to be extended until the end of the academic year. Roles we receive are exlusive to ourselves, and as part of our bank candidate group, you will get priority on these.
As a teaching assistant you will have several responsibilities:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment
- Manging behaviour and engaging students with their own learning
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service OR be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
Please don’t delay and apply immediately and we will call you to discuss this position in more detail or any other positions that we have available.
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long – term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit supply register website or contact the main office on 01782 438968.