Teaching Assistants Urgently Required
Ark Academy Trust – 39 Schools
Are you looking to make a real difference by supporting secondary students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in near one of our academies or the surrounding areas?
The Supply Register currently work in partnership with Ark Academy Trust schools are looking to recruit experienced and qualified Teaching Assistants (Level 2 qualification minimum) for day to day support and short/long term roles.
Responsibilities of a Secondary Teaching Assistant:
• Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson.
• Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
• Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
• Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
• Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed.
By Joining the trusts bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated consultants about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
Their Academies Inculde:
Acton Acadmy – Ealing
Ark Academy – Brent
All Saints Academy – Southwark
Artwood Primary Academy – Westminster
Brentworth Primary Academy – Hammersmith & Fulham
Blake Academy – Croydon
Bolingbroke Academy – Wandsworth
Brunel Primary Academy – Hammersmith & Fulham
Burlington Danes Academy – Hammersmith & Fulham
Bryon Primary Academy – Ealing
Conway Primary Academy – Hammersmith & Fulham
Elvin Academy – Brent
Evelyn Grace Academy – Lambeth
Franklin Primary Academy – Brent
Globe Academy – Southwark
Greenwich Free School – Greewnich
Isaac Newton Academy – Redbridge
John Archer Primary Academy
John Keats Academy – Enfield
King Solomon Academy – Westminister
Oval Primary Academy – Croydon
Pioneer Academy – Barnet
Priory Primary Academy -Ealing
Putney Academy – Wandsworth
Swift Primary Academy – Hammersmith & Fulham
Walworth Academy – Southwark
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.