Role: Teaching Assistant
School: Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
Rate of pay: £75-80 per day
Contract type: Full time, part time, adhoc
The Supply register are delighted to be working in partnership with The Academy Transformation Trust to manage their recruitment. We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work at The Dukeries Academy
What will the role consist of?
- Take groups of children for intervention
- Knowledge of Maths and English
- Initiative and to be able to work within the class pace
- Being able to complete tasks given, with a smile
- Flexible to work with SEN children
- Committed to the role
- Cares and wants to make a difference
- Hold a L2 or L3 TA qualification or have experience working with young people
- Experience working with SEND students is desirable
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively with other staff
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding and commitment to Safeguarding
- You must either have a DBS or be willing to process a new one which costs £55 – this is essential
We passionately believe that in order for students to reach their academic potential, they must experience the highest levels of individual care, guidance and support. Within a welcoming and supportive environment, we provide a stimulating and engaging education where all students can flourish and succeed. We believe that all students have a right to attend a school that is ambitious for them and will strive to ensure they achieve the very best that they can.
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of every single student and ensuring that students are challenged in their learning but enjoy and feel safe as part of our school community.
We have a school to be proud of and, for everyone involved with Lincolnshire Anglican Academy Trust, a very exciting future lies ahead.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please apply, or contact me directly:
Jodi Freeman 07752799765
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**