Are you looking to gain valuable experience within Secondary Schools?
Would you like a job that is flexible and can fit around current commitments?
Are you thinking ahead to September and searching for a new opportunity?
If this sounds like you, The Supply Register are recruiting for Teaching Assistants in the Nottinghamshire, Newark & Mansfield areas to work in Secondary Schools within the Greenwood Academies Trust, covering all age groups on a supply basis – adhoc, part time or potentially full-time during term time.
The Supply Register are market leaders in the recruitment sector for paying our candidates above the normal average for all our agency workers compared to other education providers. We are the only recruitment provider endorsed by the NASUWT and this is something we are very proud of.
What is a teaching assistant?
A teaching assistant provides support to teachers in the classroom. This may include working directly with teachers to plan lessons or mark work, or it may be working one-on-one with students to assist with their learning.
** Please note, cover/supply work can be booked in advance or required on a day-to-day basis. Candidates should be willing to be available to pick up work first thing in the morning **
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
- Must have had experience working in an education background or studying towards a childcare qualification
- Hold L2 or L3 TA Qualification is desirable
- Experience working with children or young adults
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Available a minimum of 2 days per week
Register to work for us in three easy steps –
- Apply for the role with a full CV.
- Attend a telephone interview to start the compliance process
- Attend a video verification and get to know team’s video call
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**