The Supply Register is the managed service provider for Redhill Academy Trust and their Chesterfield based Primary Schools. As part of this service, Redhill Academy Trust is currently recruiting Teaching Assistants across EYFS and Key Stages 1 and 2 to join their bank for work across their Primary locations Start ASAP.
The Primary school locations in Chesterfield for Redhill are-
- North Wingfield Academy
- Tupton Primary Academy
By joining the Redhill bank, you will receive notifications directly from the school’s Cover Manager through the Candidate Portal or via their dedicated Partnership Team regarding immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well as any upcoming positions within the Trust on either a permanent or fixed-term basis.
Full-time, Part-time or on selected days to suit you. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the Primary Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson.
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with children/young people in a paid or voluntary capacity
- Have a strong academic background in English and mathematics
- Be a positive role model for the pupils
- Believe in high expectations and be committed to seeing that every child reaches their full potential.
- Be a good team player
- Be able to inspire learning in and beyond the classroom
- Have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- Have experience delivering a differentiated Early Years / Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2 primary curriculum and targeted interventions.
For further information about The Supply Register and our collaboration with Redhill Academy Trust please visit our website.