The Supply register are working in partnership with Sycamore Primary Academy to create a bank of staff for the school to access in the new academic year. These roles could be day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or long-term roles. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified teaching assistants who are committed to supporting the education to the pupils of Sycamore Academy.
About Sycamore Academy:
“As soon as you enter our school you will immediately know that you are in a very special place indeed. We have extremely high expectations for every child and adult. We insist that everyone works together to achieve outstanding successes. Everyone has equality of opportunity within our school.
Our school motto is: “Learning and Caring Together” which permeates through our whole-school ethos ensuring that we nurture enthusiasm and a thirst for knowledge. Working closely with families, we target and support individual needs to ensure exemplary outcomes for all our children.”
- Hold TA qualification or have experience working in UK primary Schools
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively with other staff
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Complete planning and marking as required
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.