Are you looking to become a Teaching Assistant in Nottinghamshire and/or Derbyshire? Well The Supply Register can be the one to help you!
The Supply Register are delighted to be working in partnership with Trusts across Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire to recruit Teaching Assistants who are proactive, dedicated, flexible individuals. You will have a passion for both Primary & Secondary education and want the best outcome for all students!
If you are considering a career as a Teaching Assistant then join us on our Teaching Assistant Training days this August!
The training days will commence on the following dates:
23rd August – at Cubo Work Derby
24th August –at Cubo Work Nottingham
We are able to offer you long-term, part-time or day to day work after too, so definitely don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
To be considered for our training days on 23rd or 24th August can you answer yes to any of the below questions?
- Do you hold a L2 or L3 TA qualification or have experience working with young people
- Do you have experience working with SEND students is desirable
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Do you have high expectations of all pupils
- Do you have a high expectations of yourself
- Do you have the desire to work collaboratively with other staff
- Do you demonstrate an excellent understanding and commitment to Safeguarding
- Are you a good role model?
- Have you worked in a care setting?
- Do you have previous experience working in Schools?
- Do you have previous Youth Work experience?
What will the role consist of?
- Take groups of children for intervention
- Knowledge of Maths and English
- Initiative and to be able to work within the class pace
- Being able to complete tasks given, with a smile
- Flexible to work with SEN children
- Committed to the role
- Cares and wants to make a difference
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
- Proven experience for future teaching applications
- Flexible work in local schools
- A chance to make a difference
All roles are subject to an enhanced DBS on the Update service.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
0115 677 0960
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**
You will require an enhanced DBS on the update service for these roles. Or be willing to process a new one which costs £55 – this is essential