The Grange Academy – Runcorn
We require a highly motivated and creative Teacher Assistant to work with students who require additional support within Key Stages 3 and 4. nce through instilling their core values and providing a range of opportunities to create well-rounded students that are fully prepared for their life beyond The Grange Academy.
Responsibilities of a Secondary Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson.
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone.