1:1 Teaching Assistant
Springwell Community College
Day to Day, Short term & Long term
Sept 21 Starts.
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with Springwell Community College, Part of the Two Counties Academy Trust.
We are currently looking for experience teaching assistants to join our candidate bank for supply work at the school. This will be across full time and part time hours and include dya to day supply as well as short and long term.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have a a passion for working with special educational needs and possess a calm and empathetic manner.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant on a 1:1 Basis
- Experience working with challenging special educational needs
- Hold a Teaching Assistant Qualification, Degree, NVQ, Child Care or Equivalent Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle via email or the resourcing team on telephone 0114 4890960