Are you committed to providing young people with the best education?
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible career?
If this sounds like you, The Supply Register want to hear from you!
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider of L.E.A.D Academy Trust. We are working in collaboration with the Primary Schools within the trust, to support their delivery of education by providing engaging and passionate staff, who assist across all age groups on a supply basis.
We are currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in Sheffield either on a full time or part time basis.
Birley Spa Primary Academy
Rainbow Forge Primary Academy
Birley Primary Academy
Charnock Hall Primary Academy
Day-to-day, Short- term and Long-term Supply positions are available. The roles will be varied so will suit those looking for part time or flexible working arrangements.
To be eligible, you must have:
- Experience of working with children
- A valid DBS check (or be willing to apply for one)
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A passion for teaching and learning
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
Please apply with your current CV and a member of the Yorkshire team will get in touch to discuss your application further. Register to work for us in three easy steps –
- Apply for the role with a full CV.
- Attend a telephone interview to start the compliance process
- Attend a video verification and get to know team’s video call
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**