Teaching Assistant – SEN – Immediate Start
£12 - £15 per hour
SEN Teaching Assistant 1:1
Hillside High School
Starting ASAP until the end of the academic year
£11 – £15 per hour
We are working closely with Hillside High School in Bootle who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join them and to support a key stage 4 student on a 1:1 basis. This student has complex learning difficulties and autism. They are looking for someone with experience of supporting students with Autism or similar Special Education Needs to start as soon as possible.
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a UK school – essential
- Previous experience working with SEN Needs – desirable
- TA Qualification – desirable
- SEN Training – desirable
- Must be a kind, caring and compassionate individual – essential.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
- Previous experience is essential.
This position is full time starting on ASAP therefore the school are looking for a very quick turnaround so don’t delay applying.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tim via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply.