Teaching Assistant Secondary Schools
£65 - £80 per day
Teaching Assistants – Secondary
Wade Deacon Multi-Academy Trust
£65-£80 per day
Are you looking to make a real difference by supporting secondary students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in Liverpool, Widnes, Runcorn, Cheshire West?
The Supply Register are currently work in partnership with The Wade Deacon and Heath Family Trust who’s secondary schools are looking to recruit experienced and Qualified Teaching Assistants for day to day support and short/long term roles.
Responsibilities of a Secondary Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson.
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed.
By Joining the trusts bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated consultants about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming position within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.