The Supply Register are recruiting
Teaching Assistant Primary
Rate of pay £75 – £85 per day
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed serviced provider on behalf of Academy Transformation Trust. We are working in partnership with the academies within the trusts to accommodate all teaching and classroom support requirements including daily and long-term positions.
We are recruiting for a Primary Teaching Assistant.
This position is a permanent position with the school and will commence in the new academic year.
The following schools are part of the Academy Transformation trust:
- Caldmore Primary Academy (Primary)
- Jubilee Academy (Primary)
- North Walsall Primary Academy (Primary)
- Phoenix Academy (Primary)
- Star Academy (Primary)
- Sun Academy (Primary)
As a teaching assistant you will have several responsibilities:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment
- Manging behaviour and engaging students with their own learning
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service OR be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit most individuals who are looking for full time, part time or flexible working arrangements.
Please don’t delay and apply immediately and we will call you to discuss this position in more detail or any other positions that we have available.
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long – term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit supply register website or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.