TEACHING ASSISTANT – OKEHAMPTON
Availability includes – FULL TIME
Salary: £75.00 – £85.00 per day
Do you want to make a difference?
Are you interested in shaping the next generation?
We here at the Supply Register take great pride in working closely with the Dartmoor Multi-Academy Trust, to create a bank of staff they can utilise across the academic year. The bank of staff we are creating consists of both experienced and passionate newly qualified teaching assistant staff.
Each member of the Supply Register bank team displays strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
The ideal TA must have experience within a Primary school setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson. Excellent knowledge of phonics is crucial.
The successful TA will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
This position provides you with the opportunity to join our bank of staff for the schools in your chosen area and the flexibility to choose when you work. As part of our bank of staff you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- First come first serve to any work/days that the schools need.
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work.
- Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week.
- Direct access to your local partnership manager.
- Regular and consistent work in your chosen schools.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant, ideally you would have:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is desirable
- Hold a Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
At the Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
If you have read this and feel like you would be an asset to our growing team, please do apply and feel free to get in contact with us at the Supply Register.
Contact number: 08852 799802
Contact email: email@example.com