Role: Teaching Assistants
Location: Morton CofE Primary School
Trust: LAAT (Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust)
Rate of pay: £69-85 per day
Contract type: Part Time, Adhoc
The Supply register are delighted to be working in partnership with with the LAAT to manage their recruitment. We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work at Morton CofE Primary School.
This is an excellent opportunity to work With schools that are part of the LAAT. We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
"Our committed staff continually look for ways in which we can make learning challenging, enriching and fun."
What will the role consist of?
- Take groups of children for intervention
- Knowledge of Upper KS2 / Year 5 Curriculum, Maths and English
- Initiative and to be able to work within the class pace
- Being able to complete tasks given, with a smile
- Flexible to work with SEN children
- Committed to the role
- Cares and wants to make a difference
- Hold a L2 or L3 TA qualification or have experience working with young people
- Experience working with SEND students is desirable
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively with other staff
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding and commitment to Safeguarding
- You must either have a DBS or be willing to process a new one which costs £55 – this is essential
If this sounds like an opportuntiy you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**