Teaching Assistant – Early Years and Reception
£30 - £40 per day
Knowsley School – Prescot
Teaching Assitants required fpr reception
Long term opportunty
Daily rate – £65- £70
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Wade Deacon Academy Trust and The Heath Family Trust. We are working with academies within both trusts for all teaching requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic teaching assistants to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
We require a highly motivated and creative Teaching Assistants to support one of our lovely Whiston schools in reception. The role is to start immediately and has the potential to be for the academic year.
- A solid understanding of phonics and experience in read and write inc would be desirable.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
- The ability to work 1:1 and take small groups for interventions.
We can do all registrations via video call and in the comfort of you own own. This is for an immediate start in January so please do get in contact if you have the skills and seeking an excelent opportunity like this.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register in the merseyside and cheshire area please contact Tom Gower via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.
teaching assistant, special needs teaching assistant, classroom support, SENTA, SEN