The Supply Register are recruiting!
Perton and Codsall
Pay £65 – £75 per day
Are you looking to make a real difference by supporting students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in Staffordshire?
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of Entrust. We are working with several schools looking for daily and long term teaching assistants due to growth in the schools.
The schools are caring towards their staff and pupils and have excellent pastoral teams. They require highly motivated and passionate teaching assistants to begin in the new year. They would like teaching assistants who are caring and will help to maintain the schools already high standards.
As a teaching assistant you will have several responsibilities:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment
- Manging behaviour and engaging students with their own learning
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service OR be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit most individuals who are looking for full time, part time or flexible working arrangements.
Please don’t delay and apply immediately and we will call you to discuss this position in more detail or any other positions that we have available.
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long – term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit supply register website or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.