SEN Teaching Assistant
Birley Secondary Academy
L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust
Start Sept 21
The Supply Register is the preferred resourcing partner for L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust. The trust has 25 academies across Lincoln, Nottingham, Sheffield, Mansfield and Leicester. Recruitment requirements for all of the academies are presented to The Supply Register via our shared platform used to connect their academies with the best and most suitable candidates in the region.
We are currently recruiting SEN teaching assistants to join our bank staff for supply work at Birley Secondary Academy.
L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust has the following vision: “Through outstanding leadership we, at the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.”
The dedicated leadership, teaching and support staff across all academies in the L.E.A.D trust play a vital part of the growth and success for them and the trust continues to focus on growth.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
You will be working on a one to one basis with a student and therefore must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Have experience working on a one to one basis
- Hold a Teaching Assistant Qualification, Degree, NVQ, Child Care or Equivalent Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle via email or the resourcing team on telephone 01785 472 481.