Teaching Assistants Urgently Required
Long Term/Short Term/ Day To Day Roles Available
Ark Schools London
Are you looking to make a real difference by supporting Primary students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in London or the surrounding areas?
The Supply Register currently work in partnership with Ark (Multi Academy Trust) schools who are looking to recruit experienced and qualified Teaching Assistants (Level 2 qualification minimum) for day to day support and short/long term roles.
Responsibilities of a Primary Teaching Assistant:
• Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson.
• Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
• Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
• Working with students either on a one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
• Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed.
By Joining the Ark’s staff bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated Partnership Executives about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
Their Primary Academies Include:
Ark Atwood Primary Academy – Westminster
Ark Academy – Brent
Ark Bentworth Primary Academy – Hammersmith and Fulham
Ark Brunel Primary Academy – Kensington
Ark Burlington Daines Academy – Hammersmith and Fulham
Ark Byron Academy – Ealing
Ark Conway Primary Academy – Hammersmith and Fulham
Ark Franklin Primary Academy – Brent
Ark Globe Academy – Southwark
Ark Isaac Newton Academy – Redbridge
Ark John Archer Primary Academy – Wandsworth
Ark John Keats Academy – Enfield
Ark King Solomon Academy – Westminster
Ark Oval Primary Academy – Croydon
Ark Priory Primary Academy – Ealing
Ark Swift Primary Academy – Hammersmith and Fulham
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered to the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references within the last 24 months – minimum
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Please get in touch with fahmina – email@example.com if you are keen to discuss in further detail.