£65 - £75 per day
Sheffield – S12 area
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with the following primary schools in the S12 area of Sheffield for all supply requirements: Birley Spa, Birley Primary, Rainbow Forge & Charnock Hall.
Roles may be short term or long term at a rate of £65-£75 per day depending on experience. The ideal Teaching Assistant must have experience within a Primary school setting and be confident in working with children with SEN.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Hold a Teaching Assistant Qualification, Degree, NVQ, Child Care or Equivalent Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email or 0114 4890960