Little Aston Primary Academy – Sutton Coldfield.
Staffordshire University Academies Trust
Monday to Friday – 30hours per week.
Temporary to Permanent.
Are you looking to make a real difference by supporting students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in or around Sutton Coldfield
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant?
The Supply Register currently work in partnership with The Staffordshire University Academy Trust schools are looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Teaching Assistants (Level 2 qualification minimum) for 30 hours per week. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join the school to work across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. The position will be very varied as it will see the right person working across both key stages and also working on 1:1 basis as well as within the classroom supporting the teacher with the teaching and learning.
The position is long term and will potentially go permanent after 12 week. The school, Little Ashton Primary Academy is located in Sutton Coldfield.
Responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting the teacher with the lessons.
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
- Working with students on either one to one basis or in small groups out of the classroom.
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two references.
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.