£30 - £40 per day
Teaching Assitants required across EYFS, KS1 and KS2
Long term opportunties
£60 – £85 dependant on level
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Wade Deacon Academy Trust and The Heath Family Trust. We are working with academies within both trusts for all teaching requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic teaching assistants to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
We require highly motivated and creative Teaching Assistants to support students across EYFS, key stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- Experience in read and write inc would be desirable
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
In order the speed up the registration process for when the schools do return to normal we have created a process where 80% of the signing up process is completed from the safety of your own home with the remaining 20% of the process able to be completed once certain sanctions and advisories have been lifted and it is again safe to continue on as normal.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom Gower via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/
teaching assistant, special needs teaching assistant, classroom support, SENTA, SEN