Teaching Assistant: 1:1
£65 - £70 per day + millage additional
Teaching Assistant: 1:1 TA
Transofrming Future Trust: ACE WRAP Cornwall and Devon
Hours per Week: 32.5
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Transforming Future Trust. We are working with academies within the trust for all teaching and support requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic teaching assistants to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
Transforming Future Trust is a great place to work. Their alternative provision and special school academies are nurturing, inclusive communities which combine creative and engaging learning opportunities with a culture of respect.
The Trust attracts people who are up to the challenge of working in our innovative and exciting environment to improve outcomes for children and young people. The rewards are seeing the difference we make every day and being part of a caring and supportive team.
We are currently looking for teaching assistants to join the bank of staff for ACE Wrap schools across Devon and Cornwall providing additional one to one support to pupils.
Under the direction/instruction of Senior Staff, provide general support to students and staff, including preparation, routine maintenance of resources/equipment.
Support for students in accessing learning activities in a variety of settings, including vocational placements and Learning Outside the Classroom, as directed by Teacher/Senior Staff to include:-
- Support and encourage students to engage in learning activities, and promote Good Behaviour
- Assist with the supervision of students during off-site activities, including Training Placements
- Be aware of, and comply with Policies and Procedures relating to: – Child Protection; Health & Safety; Security; and Confidentiality – reporting all concerns to the Designated Person/s
- Be aware of, and support difference, and ensure all students have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop
- Provide support for the preparation of, and undertaking of examinations
- Be an effective role model for the standards of behaviour expected of students
- To support in the development of IEP’s
- As and when required, to undertake duties in connection with personal hygiene and welfare of students, as directed by teaching staff
- Provide clerical/admin support, e.g. attendance/absence, typing, photocopying, printing, display, baseline assessment
- Ensuring maintenance of a clean, safe, and orderly working environment
- Timely and accurate preparation of routine equipment, resources, materials, as instructed, ensuring quality/safety
- Undertake record keeping as directed
- Monitoring and arranging orderly and secure storage of learning resources
- GCSE English and Maths (A*-C) or Adult Literacy & Numeracy Level 2 equivalent
- Level 3 qualification in working with children or young people
- Teaching assistant related qualification
- Youth work related qualification
- Other equivalent qualification relevant to children/young people
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register:
teaching assistant, special needs teaching assistant, classroom support, SENTA, SEN