Teaching Assistant – 1:1 Year 8 Student
Hillside High School – Bootle
September 2021 to July 2022
£70 to £80 per day
We require a highly motivated and creative Teacher Assistant to work with a year 8 student who is almost no verbal due to a language barrier. The student has complex learning difficulties and require support through out the day to assist with his general learning. The ability to speak Italian is beneficial however not essential. The ability to work with EAL students is essential. The post will start in September and continue until the end of academic year giving you the opportunity to play an integral part of this students educational development.
Responsibilities of a Secondary Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson.
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone.