Teacher of Science
£100 - £165 per day
Jan 2021 Start
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with The Two Counties Academy Trust. We are recruiting for a teacher of science to start in Jan 2021 covering maternity leave. We are looking preferably Biology specialist although not essential.
You will need to be able to teach from Key stage 3 to key stage 5.
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- Have experience teaching a specialist subject at secondary level up to key stage 5
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
In return, the school has to offer
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/
KS3/ KS5/ Secondary/ KS4 / NQT / Chesterfield