At The Supply Register, we are appointed as the managed service provider for The Redhill Academy Trust Schools and their 15 Schools across the East Midlands area.
We are delighted to be expanding our currently staff bank across all subject areas and are cuurently looking a teacher of science to work until the summer at least at Sutton Community Academy.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Proven track record of securing excellent outcomes
- Have up-to-date knowledge of specialist subject and assessment requirements
- Strong classroom management skills
- A growth mindset and high standards of professionalism
- Ability to differentiate and work with students of all abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of yourself and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the academies.
At Sutton Community Academy:
We will adhere unwaveringly to the ‘Nolan Principles’ of Public Service, which is made clear in our commitment to Ethical Leadership.
We will work inclusively within our communities, embracing the varied localities we serve while sharing our common vision and values.
We will develop the very best leaders of the future, working to improve education and transform lives.