Role: Teacher of Technology (Resistant Materials)
School: Friesland Academy
Trust: Two Counties Trust
Pay: Main scale/upper threshold
Contract Type: Full time, temp-perm, temporary & ongoing
Start Date: September 2022
*** We offer great rates of pay, weekly pay, 1-1 consultant and free training ***
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a manged serviced provider working exclusively with the Redhill Trust for all supply requirements. We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Resistant Materials to work at Friesland Academy, Derby.
This will be a 5 day a week position starting in the new term from 1st September.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Friesland on a full-time & long-term basis for the right candidate and is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position that will challenge you to use a variety of teaching methods by teaching a range of age groups within the secondary setting.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
- Hold Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring and creative lessons
- Have and set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Supervise and deliver work that has been set
- Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where needed and possible
- Enforce all school policies regarding behaviour, safeguarding and uniform etc
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
This would therefore suit a newly qualified teacher or experience secondary teacher and someone looking for advancement and responsibility. The successful candidate would work as part of an experienced and supportive team of Humanities teachers and for the right candidate will oversee the preparation and delivery of PSHE lessons throughout the Academy.
Register to work for us in three easy steps –
- Apply for the role with a full CV.
- Attend a telephone interview to start the compliance process
- Attend a video verification and get to know team’s video call
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**
You will require an enhanced DBS on the update service for these roles. Or be willing to process a new one which costs £55 – this is essential