Teacher Of Music
£100 - £160 per day
Day to Day , Short & Long Term
Redhill Academy Trust – Chesterfield
The Supply Register is the preferred resourcing partner and working exclusively with Redhill Multi Academy Trust. The trust has 13 academies across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
Our shared platform gives you the first look at requirements the academies have and a fantastic opportunity to gain supply work.
The Trust includes a multi awarded outstanding Ofsted academy and look to gain this across the other academies with their passion and drive to achieve the best for their students.
The trust is currently recruiting for the following across their academies: Music Teachers to work on a short term and long term basis.
- Have experience teaching as a teacher of music at KS3-KS5
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified Music Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle or Sam via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/