Teacher of Maths – January 2021 Start
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
An academy in The L.E.A.D Academy has a vacancy for a Full Time Teacher of Maths up to KS4 to start in January 2021
his is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher to secure a position which is full time. This role with include teaching Math to Key Stage 3 and 4 students, you will help the existing team to improve the learning of their students. You will become an integral member of the team and will tasked with the full duties of a teacher including assessment, planning and marking.
If you are looking for a position whereby you can truly make a difference, then we would love to hear from you. Please do not delay, apply for the position and a member of the team will be in touch with you immediately.
- Have experience teaching within a school or Newly qualified
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- A Enhanced DBS subscribed to the Update Service is advantageous (we can process one for you if you require a new one)
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified School Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jo Jordan via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/