Role: Teacher of English at Dukeries Academy
Trust: Academy Transformation Trust
Pay: NQT – TR6
Contract Type: Full time, long term placement
Start Date: after easter holidays
Are you looking to gain valuable experience within Secondary Schools?
Want a job that is flexible and can fit around current commitments?
Looking for a job with an immediate start?
If this sounds like you, The Supply Register have an excellent opportunity to work in term time as a full time, Teacher of English at Dukeries Academy
The Supply Register are market leaders in the recruitment sector for paying our candidates above the normal average for all our agency workers compared to other education providers. We are the only recruitment provider endorsed by the NASUWT and this is something we are very proud of.
- L2 Maths & English
- Experience teaching in a Secondary School environment
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of obtaining positive student outcomes
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**
You will require an enhanced DBS on the update service for these roles. Or be willing to process a new one which costs £55 – this is essential