Teacher Of English
£100 - £165 per day
Teacher Of English Required
The Supply Register is the preferred resourcing partner and working exclusively with Redhill Multi Academy Trust. The trust has 13 academies across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
We are currently working with Bolsover School and we are looking for a teacher of English to start 08/03/2021 until Easter with a possibility of been extended.
Our shared platform gives you the first look at requirements the academies have and a fantastic opportunity to gain supply work.
The Trust includes a multi awarded outstanding Ofsted academy and look to gain this across the other academies with their passion and drive to achieve the best for their students.
The trust is currently recruiting for a teacher of English to work at one of their secondary academies in Derbyshire.
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
In return, the school has to offer
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Secondary English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: