NQT/ ECT Supply Teacher- Sheffield
- Do you want to get a taste of multiple schools in the Sheffield area before committing to a permanent position?
- Are you looking for your first position in the classroom?
- Would you like to gain experience in teaching?
If so, joining The Supply Register bank to kick start your teaching career is a fantastic opportunity.
At The Supply Register we are committed to assisting candidates finding a role which will support with your ECT years.
We work in partnership with the L.E.A.D academy trust and their partner schools based in the S12 area for all supply requirements.
Not sure which school is right for you? We have a thorough understanding of our schools and their settings and match you to the best suited schools.
- Daily work, short term and long term contract
- Temp to perm options
- Competitive pay rates
- September start
- A QTS certificate
- Have eligibility to work in the UK.
- Have applicable references on request.
- Flexible and adaptable schedule
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
Supply work is a great way to build experience when starting your teaching career. The opportunity to gain experience in a variety of settings and age groups and enhance your current skillset on the way.
If you are a NQT/ ECT looking for work then get in touch today by calling 0114 4890960 or emailing email@example.com