Swanwick Hall school Vacancies – Bank Staff
£70.00 - £193.10 per day
Bank Staff – Swanwick Hall school
https://supplyregister.uk/mat/ttct/ and go to Join our Bank
Day to Day, Short & Long term assignments.
I am managing all of the supply needs for Swanwick Hall school. I am recruiting to replenish the bank staff for the school
Do you want to hear first about ALL the supply requirements at Swanwick hall school? Join The Supply Register today!
- Are you a recent NQT looking to gain experience doing supply for your NQT year?
- Experienced in teaching in a secondary school but looking for a change?
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching Assistant wanting to take on more responsibility and do cover supervisor work
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- Have experience teaching a specialist subject at secondary level up to key stage 5
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact via email
Bank Staff for Swanwick hall school