Special educational needs teaching assistant, 2 days a week Monday and Tuesday
Yew Tree Academy
Starts: September 2022
The Supply Register are proudly partnered with Yew Tree primary school based in the Halewood area of Liverpool, who are looking to expand the team within the special educational needs base and a 2 day a week basis, Monday and Tuesday 8:30-3:30 as part of a job share.
The right person for this role will be someone that has strong experience supporting children or young adults with additional needs such as: Autism, ADHD and LD. The right person has techniques to support with communication and most importantly a passion for supporting and inspiring young Children.
- Experience supporting Children with additional needs or social, emotional mental health within the last 3 years.
- To have an patient and calm personality.
- Always ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- To care about your work and do the best for pupils.
- Be able to provide all of the required documentation we require.
If you are interested in this role please submit an up to date CV via the application button below.
The school and The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short online course. Please ask us for more details
For more information please email: email@example.com
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across the Supply register.