Primary 1:1 teaching assistant, 5 days a week Monday-Friday
Whiston Willis primary academy
Starts: September 2022
The Supply Register have been given the responsibility to find and appoint a strong and supportive 1:1 teaching assistant to support on a full time, long term basis a Child within Reception in a mainstream primary school. The role is Monday-Friday 8:30-3:30.
The right person for this role will be someone that has a calm and nurturing personality and experience supporting young Children with learning difficulties.
They will have known techniques to build on and support speech and language, academic and social growth and promote positive behaviour whilst allowing the Child to feel comfortable, creative and confident in the classroom
- Experience supporting Children in an educational or similar setting within the last 3 years
- A childcare qualification is advantageous but not essential
- To have an engaging and energetic personality
- Knowledge of the early years curriculum
- Always ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- To care about your work and do the best for your students
- Be able to provide all of the required documentation we require
If you are interested in this role please submit an up to date CV via the application button below.
The school and The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short online course. Please ask us for more details
For more information please email: email@example.com
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across the Supply register.